Wet N Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain


Two of the reasons I am a fan of Wet n Wild are that their lipsticks and lip stains are very pigmented and the items are very cheap. I own 5 matte lipsticks from Wet N Wild which can be a really good dupe of MAC lipsticks. Recently, I have been suffering from chapped lips due to the weather so I was really looking for a colored lip balm since I can't take the sight of my pale lips. I can't live without lipsticks or lip color because people always think I'm sick whenever I don't put any.

When I was through a Natasha brochure, I immediately noticed this Wet N Wild BALM STAIN for P300. Take note it's both a lip balm and a lip stain. I went gaga and immediately ordered one. When I got it, I knew I was not wrong in purchasing one even if I haven't tried it yet.




  • PROS:
I got this one in the color Lady and The Vamp. As I've said, the product is very pigmented and it is even better than some cheap drugstore lippies. It also has a cooling effect when you apply it (I don't know what that is for, let me know) which is very soothing. The color on your lips usually lasts from 6-8 hours and the moisture from 4-6 hours. It also does a good job in moisturizing the lips.
  • CONS:
Since it's a lip stain, don't expect that it would cover up your whole lips perfectly, it can be patchy as well especially if you did not remove the dry skin on your lips (you can brush your lips gently after your teeth! it works).

Overall Rating: 9/10

Will I buy it again? Definitely! It has a been must for my makeup kit!




Same photos I used with my ELF eyebrow kit review. lol =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment