ELF Eyebrow Kit


I always use eyebrow pencils to fill in my very sparse brows. I tried using the Benefit Brow Zings before but it was too damn expensive for my brows and I like the pencil's precision more. I use Nichido's eyebrow pencil in dark brown before and I will post pictures and comparisons later! I don't know what came in my mind but I bought ELF Eyebrow Kit in medium for P269 at an SM Department Store.






The kit comes in two colors: dark brown which is the wax and the lighter brown which is a powder. The wax is used to line the edges of the brow and since the wax is a little oily, you will use the powder to set it up.
  • PROS:
The eyebrow kit is good to use to control the amount of product on your brows. You can make it lighter or darker depending on the application unlike with pencil, it usually comes off dark. This small product also goes a long way. I have used this for a month and it is far from being emptied out.
  • CONS:
When it comes to precision, it would really take you some time to fix the edges compared with pencil. It is also not advisable to use it when you're rushing late or when you're commuting or else you'll end up with monster brows. 

Will I buy it again? Probably. I can't think of too much pros of powder and wax compared to pencil so maybe I'll go back to using pencil after I used up everything. Pencil is also cheaper (P60) compared to the kit (P269). 
Eyebrow Pencil


ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium


Pardon my kissy face lol. Not much of a difference eh? Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment