Tapsilog Donggalo's Best Sizzlers: Big Burp!


Last Saturday, I was able to invite my family to watch Feng Shui 2 (since we don't really watch movies together) for the last screening. The film is kind of scary but to be honest, it did not exceed any of my expectations about Filipino horror movies. It is still the same predictable kind of horror, Filipinos would usually make (super white face with some prosthetics / makeup).  Well going back to my post, we watched the last screening so after that all restaurants and stalls are already closed. Creepy! So we went out and ate at my sister's favorite, Donggalo's Best!



Tapsilog Donggalo's Best is one of the homey silog restaurants that I know. They serve the usual silogs (all that you can think of) from P50-70. That night we ordered the sizzling plates that they have for P99. Me and my boyfriend ordered two, liempo and pork chop since we did not know how big it is. When the food was served, I was shocked to see that one plate is enough for 2-3 persons! For the record I eat variants like a bird and rice like a carpenter so that was too much!

Quality: The meat was not too tender and the pork skin is not crunchy or crispy. I don't know if that's really how they serve since it was my first time and it was really late (maybe the cook was sleepy lol). Though I have to commend the gravy on the liempo since it was really tasty! Yum!

Presentation: It was sizzling hot when the plates arrived and we did not wait for too long so yeah..

Serving: One plate is enough for 2-3 persons so your P99 will go a really long way!

Will I go back? Yes! For P99, the food is more than good enough!
PS. I am wearing shorts here. #TeamKobe

0 comments:

Post a Comment